WHERE YOUR SPONSORSHIP GOES:
- Emergency food & supplies
- Residence for the program participants while in the U.S.
- Competition Entry Fees local and International
- Costs with the jiu-jitsu training center in the favela (slum)
- An incentive for the adolescent and his/her family (Some of these families literally can’t afford to let their children leave as the children themselves are sometimes a source of income for the family. If we can slightly incentives the program for participants, the family can justify letting the adolescent participate.)